- To learn the best practices for sorting single cells on different cell sorters for the range of genomics applications.
- How to set up your facility to facilitate single cell sorting experiments
- To understand how post sorting handling and storage can affect cells in downstream analyses
- To recognize warning signs of degraded cells in library construction
- To get a view of the most commonly used techniques in single cell analyses, including RNAseq, DropSeq, and 10x
- To learn how to troubleshoot when processes fail